Table of Contents
The Bell Pepper
The name bell pepper (capsicum) is known for its appearance. This fruit shells are in medium size that has fleshy texture, thick and brittle skin, and glossy outer cover with wonderful bell shape. Hence, it is characterized as a vegetable rather than the spice because of its pungent flavor. The bell peppers not only makes the food tasty but also comes with the enormous health benefits.
Varieties of Healthy Bell Pepper and its Nutritional Values
1. Green Bell Pepper
The delicious green bell pepper has surprising benefits to hair, skin, and health.
1. This is a powerful antioxidant that is rich in vitamin A, B, and C that balance the effects of destructive free radicals in our body and maintains the body health.
2. The presence of phytonutrients in the green capsicum relives the breathing trouble to the asthma patients.
3. Due to the presence of vitamin C, it restricts the cardiovascular risks and helps to the good heart pumps.
1. The green capsicum is much helpful to cure certain skin infections such as athlete’s foot, herpes zoster because of its anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
2. Cures rashes, acne, blemishes and many other skin infections with its phytonutrients.
3. Consuming green pepper juice regularly is useful to fight against aging and keep the skins healthy.
1. Reduces the split ends of the hair with vitamin C that absorbs the iron of hair cells and give the oxygen to them.
2. It is rich in natural silicon that is more beneficial for hair growth.
2. Red Bell Pepper
Red Peppers are rich in Vitamin A, C, and Folate. It adds taste to the foods and offers health benefits to the body.
1. Red peppers have more than 200% of Vitamin C in regular consumption. Additionally, this helps for the iron absorption properly.
2. Red capsicum prevent you from anemia due to the presence of vitamin B6, and folate.
3. The vitamin A content of red pepper helps for the good eyesight especially in night vision.
4. Because of the combined effects of vitamin A and Vitamin C with lycopene, it prevents from including lungs and prostate.
5. Due to lack of capsaicin red peppers have a thermogenic action to increase the metabolism of the body and burn calories.
3. Yellow Bell Pepper
The combination of vitamins, folates and essential nutrients in the yellow bell pepper has numerous health benefits.
1. It acts as an anti-cancer agent with the rich consumption of anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory nutrients. Also helps to the prevention of esophageal and gastric cancer with its enzymes.
2. Green capsicum helps to lower cholesterol. Whereas yellow capsicum are lycopene-rich that fights against the heart from cardiac arrests.
3. It maintains the immune system of the body and builds the strong collagen that supports the skin and joints.
4. The vitamin K in the yellow bell pepper helps in the formation and circulations of red blood cells.
5. Regular intake of yellow capsicum cures the iron deficiency diseases.
6. This stimulates the hair growth and strengthens the follicles.
4. Orange Bell Flower
The yellowish red pigmented capsicum that gives the view like the orange color is Tangier and have many health benefits.
1. Orange capsicum are vitamin C rich that protects our body from free radicals which cause damage cells.
2. These are the good source of carotenoids and vitamin C that are crucial for strong immune systems and good eye vision.
3. It contains antioxidant that is lycopene that acts as a help guard that fight against the oxidative stress.
4. The rich of fiber in orange bell pepper lowers the cholesterol, blood pressure and reduces the inflammation.
5. White Bell Pepper
The rare and unseen capsicum variety that is white bell pepper that adds more taste to the foods and comes with infinite benefits for the healthy body.
1. The white bell pepper is the right choice to prevent the body from anemia that reduces the white blood cells and increases the red blood cells.
2. This contains crabs that give more stamina to the body and keeps your body warm.
3. This orange capsicum has 92% of water content rather than other, other capsicums. Hence it increases the water level of the body.
6. Violet Bell Pepper
The violet bell peppers are dense of nutrients, and it is the rich source of vitamins and minerals, especially vitamin A and C.
1. The Purple bell pepper acts as an antibacterial and antifungal that fights against food poisoning and keeps your body healthy.
2. Also, it is the best anti-aging that is antioxidant is much helpful to protect the skin from radical damage.
3. This has high vitamin C content hence it prevents the body from blood clots and strokes.
This gives a warm feel to your body during winter season and make your body warm. As a result, each bell pepper is unique for its health benefits and much useful to humans. Visit us Atchayapathra Foods